Ms. Jenny's Home Child Care
Jennifer M Boncich
Professional Early Childhood Educator
Ms. Jenny's is Expanding Colorado's need for Infant and Toddler Care!
Our community is in a crises! Colorado is experiencing a high demand for quality childcare for infants and toddlers. In hopes of fufilling this need, I have changed my business model and will now be accepting exclusive enrollment for infants and toddlers.
A Look at Ms. Jenny...
A Patient and Loving Provider
I am a mother of four children, ages 30, 26, 18 and 15. Twenty-three years ago I realized that being a mother brought me a lot of joyand I did not want to return to my full time office job. I really wanted to stay home with my children but I also really needed to work. Mydesire to stay home and be with my children is what inspired me to create my own in home child care, My desire was to work from home and help other parents in raising their children while I was raising my own. I created and have dedicated myself to opening a family based (private) home child care. I obtained my Colorado Sate license in Sept. of 1998 and I have loved it ever since!
Currently my business model is devoted to providing an educational and stimulating environment for THE WEE LITTLES. My focus is to provide a quiet and peaceful, age-appropriate environment, with a focus on infants from BIRTH TO 36 MONTHS. Operating within this model and following all licensing rules through the CDHS. I want to give families with newborns, infants and/or toddlers a quality childcare experience while also providing a safe, loving, peaceful, fun "play-filled" day so that they are free develop at their own pace and grow into happy little people.
I love being a part of a child's emotional, educational and social development. My private ,in home learning center, is the perfect setting to play a part in molding the minds of our most important members of society....children.
The Core Values I Aspire To Uphold
Provided by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
• Appreciate childhood as a unique and valuable stage of the human life cycle
• Base my work on knowledge of how children develop and learn
• Appreciate and support the bond between the child and family
• Recognize that children are best understood and supported in the context of family, culture, community, and society
• Respect the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual (child, family member, and colleague)
• Respect diversity in children, families, and colleagues
• Recognize that children and adults achieve their full
potential in the context of relationships that are based on trust and respect